The MultiCare Rockwood Digestive Health Center specializes in diagnosing and treating diseases of the entire digestive system, including disorders of the esophagus, stomach, intestines, gallbladder, liver and pancreas.
Our two endoscopy centers are equipped with the most progressive equipment and imaging capabilities available.
Digestive Health Center services include:
- Colonoscopy – Visual exam of the colon, colon cancer screening.
- EGD (upper endoscopy) – Examines esophagus, stomach and upper part of the small intestine.
- Capsule endoscopy – Evaluates the small intestine, most commonly to evaluate the cause of anemia or bleeding from the small intestine.
- ERCP (endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography) – combines endoscopy and fluoroscopy to diagnose and treat conditions of the bile ducts, gall bladder and pancreas.
- EUS (endoscopic ultrasound) – combines endoscopy and ultrasonography to diagnose and treat pancreatobiliary conditions, as well as diagnosing and staging malignancy.
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy - an endoscopic procedure that allows your doctor to examine the rectum and lower colon using a colonoscope.
- Bravo pH Study – diagnostic tool used to measure the severity of acid reflux.
- Barrett’s Esophagus Ablation (Barrx) - destroys damaged esophageal cells and prevents further progression of Barrett's esophagus.
- Esophageal Motility – A diagnostic test used to see if the esophagus is contracting and relaxing properly.
If you would like more information about the procedures we provide or want to make an appointment, call 509-755-5220. We are located in downtown Spokane on W. 5th Avenue between S. Lincoln and S. Monroe Streets.