Our physicians at MultiCare Rockwood North Clinic provide treatment for acute and chronic conditions, preventive care, and health education for patients of all ages.
- Family Medicine: While some specialists limit visits to a specific age group, disease or treatment, a family medicine provider offers comprehensive care for all ages. The same physician who cares for your newborn can also see your grandparent. If you're looking for one provider who knows and understands your family dynamics and medical history, you may consider seeing a family medicine physician.
- Medical Imaging: Our clinic provides the most advanced imaging services available, including CT, MRI, digital diagnostic X-ray, ultrasound, nuclear medicine and digital mammography. We have more than 100 board-certified radiologists who can accurately interpret your results for a proper diagnosis, as well as current technology that helps keep your appointment as quick and comfortable as possible.
- Laboratory Services: It's not fun to take time off work to fit bloodwork or another necessary test into your schedule. This is why MultiCare Rockwood North Clinic offers laboratory services during both weekday and weekend hours at several convenient locations.
- Pediatrics: Our pediatric staff offers a full range of services for your child to stay healthy and well. From well-child visits and immunizations to ADHD assessments and allergy testing, we cover all aspects of your child's care up to age 21.
- Internal Medicine: The internal medicine hospitalists at the MultiCare Rockwood Internal Medicine Program are trained to diagnose, treat and manage severe chronic illnesses. If you need an inpatient stay at our hospital, our hospitalists take over your care from your primary care physician while keeping two-way communication during your stay. Our hospitalists closely monitor your condition, order any tests or procedures, coordinate with other specialists on care, and seamlessly transition you back into the care of your primary care provider after your hospital visit.
If you would like more information or want to make an appointment, call 509-342-3010. We are located at 605 E. Holland Ave., Suite 200, across the street from Ziggy's Lumber.