When treating patients, our primary care physicians at MultiCare Rockwood Quail Run Clinic emphasize disease prevention and health promotion. We use the best available medical knowledge and approach each patient as an individual.
Our services include:
- Family Medicine: If you need primary care that can adjust through all your phases of life, our family medicine providers are for you. We treat acute and chronic illnesses and provide preventive care and health education for patients of all ages.
- Internal Medicine: Whether you need preventive health care or disease management, our providers are experts in diagnosing and treating a wide range of health issues.
- Laboratory Services: Our comprehensive laboratory services include blood work, urinalysis, drug testing and tests for diseases, such as tuberculosis. We also provide easy-to-read results online.
- Medical Imaging: We offer CT scans, MRI, X-ray, mammography, ultrasound and nuclear medicine imaging with results read by board-certified radiologists.
- Reproductive Health: Our midwives and OB/GYNs provide compassionate prenatal and birthing care, along with annual well-person visits and sexual health checkups.
If you would like more information or want to make an appointment, call 509-755-5250. We are located at the intersection of E. 29th Avenue and S. Lee Street