MultiCare Rockwood Clinic - Primary Care
MultiCare Rockwood Clinic provides comprehensive primary care for children and adult patients. Our internal medicine providers, also known as internists, offer comprehensive care for adults, from age 18 through the end of life. Our family physicians treat acute and chronic illnesses and provide preventive care and health education for patients of all ages.
Services we offer:
- Anticoagulation Center: We provide monitoring and education for patients on blood thinners to prevent conditions such as deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism or stroke.
- Behavioral Health: Our providers and staff want our patients to know that they are not alone in their mental health challenges. We provide a wide spectrum of treatment and support, including counseling and medication.
- Family Medicine: If you need primary care that can adjust through all your phases of life, our family medicine providers are for you. We treat acute and chronic illnesses and provide preventive care and health education for patients of all ages.
- Internal Medicine: Whether you need preventive health care or disease management, our providers are experts in diagnosing and treating a wide range of health issues.
- Pediatrics: From infancy throughout adolescence and into young adulthood, your child needs regular pediatric care. Our providers offer well-child visits, back-to-school and sports physicals, and all the vaccinations your growing child will need to stay healthy.