The MultiCare Institute for Research & Innovation provides comprehensive clinical trial infrastructure to more than 100 investigators, including a wide range of adult and pediatric specialty indications.
Our dedicated research administrative team ensures expedient start-up and quality data for our community research partners and industry sponsors. Our capabilities include:
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and Human Subject Protection (HSP) trained investigators and dedicated research staff, as well as routine GCP and HSP training for all staff and investigators
- Ability to process pK samples
- Ability to use central IRB of sponsor’s choice
- Dedicated study monitoring space
- E-regulatory system
- In-house secure pharmacies
- Integrated data sharing and report building with Epic electronic medical records
- Internal quality assurance program
- Local full-service CLIA-certified laboratories
- Study start-up averaging 50 days, including regulatory, budget and contract activities
If you are seeking sites to conduct a clinical trial of any kind (Phase I–V, observational, device, registry, etc.), please fill out this brief form.