From the school:
- Mandatory Requirements Form to tell us who, what, when, and where
- Clinical Passport completed (by contract) by the school and signed off on by the school verifying the information. This should also include the mandatory flu shot and drug screen. Passport Info/Tutorial
- Student/Faculty CPNW Module Reports (takes place of the Annual Mandatory Education training) - MUST provide detailed report that all modules have been completed. Please submit to your school representative to include with onboarding paperwork:
In order to ensure you receive emails from CPNW Tech Support, please do the following:
- It is preferred that you use your mobile phone to receive your Verification Codes upon each login
- Mark CPNW as a "safe sender"
- Add CPNW.org to your contacts list
From the student/faculty who will be assigned to MHS locations:
- Mandatory Flu Shot and Drug Screen
- Drug Screen Form. Send drug screen results to [email protected].
MultiCare OccMed Locations
- MHS Intake Form - Make sure all forms are fully completed, signed and dated
- Needle Stick Form
- Students/faculty who will need EPIC access must complete the EPIC training*
All forms and policies can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]
*Any altering of MHS onboarding forms will not be processed by staff.