From the school:
- Mandatory Requirements Form to tell us who, what, when, and where
- Clinical Passport completed (by contract) by the school and signed off on by the school verifying the information. This should also include the mandatory flu shot and drug screen.
- Student/Faculty CPNW Module Reports (takes place of the Annual Mandatory Education training) - MUST provide detailed report that all 7 modules have been completed. Please submit to your school representative to include with onboarding paperwork:
- CPNW Registration Instructions
- CPNW Account Request
In order to ensure you receive emails from CPNW Tech Support, please do the following:
- Add CPNW.org to your contacts list
- Mark CPNW as a "safe sender"
- It is preferred that you use your mobile phone to receive your Verification Codes upon each login
From the student/faculty who will be assigned to MHS locations:
- Mandatory Flu Shot and Drug Screen
- Drug Screen Form. Send drug screen results to [email protected].
- MHS Intake Form which now includes the IS Form (it takes the place of the IS User Reg Form and the old MHS Intake)
- Needle Stick Form
- Students/faculty who will need EPIC access must complete the EPIC training*
All forms and policies can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the College & Student Relations Specialist at 253-403-5348.
*Any altering of MHS onboarding forms will not be processed by staff.
*NOTICE: EPIC training is currently unavailable until further notice. We will not be collecting EPIC competency forms at this time. All students/faculty who need to access our system will still be granted EPIC accounts once onboarding has been completed.