From the school:
- Mandatory Requirements Form to tell us who, what, when, and where
- Clinical Passport completed (by contract) by the school and signed off on by the school verifying the information. This should also include the mandatory flu shot and drug screen.
- Student/Faculty CPNW Module Reports (takes place of the Annual Mandatory Education training) - MUST provide detailed report that all 7 modules have been completed. Please submit to your school representative to include with onboarding paperwork:
From the student/faculty who will be assigned to MHS locations:
- Mandatory Flu Shot and Drug Screen
- Drug Screen Form. Send drug screen results to email@example.com.
- MHS Intake Form which now includes the IS Form (it takes the place of the IS User Reg Form and the old MHS Intake)
- Needle Stick Form
- Students/faculty who will need EPIC access must complete the EPIC training*
All forms and policies can be found here.
If you have any questions, please contact the College & Student Relations Specialist at 253-403-5348.
*Any altering of MHS onboarding forms will not be processed by staff.
*EPIC Upgrade Instruction Videos for Students/Faculty Assigned to MHS:
Preferred method of sending documentation or forms to Onboarding Office is by scanning and sending to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, and Cc: Jolita.Perez@multicare.org.