Prepared Childbirth Saturday Class - MultiCare Valley Hospital
In this 4 hour Saturday crash course in childbirth we cover all the basics. We start with how to prepare your body for the marathon of birth, explore both vaginal and cesarean deliveries and what type of recovery to expect both in the hospital and once you are home with your baby. The class concludes with a tour of the Labor and Delivery unit and one of our beautiful birthing suites.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. For more information contact Angela Hazen, RN, at [email protected] or 509-473-5706.
*Classes are held in the Health and Education area of the hospital. You will enter through the "Outpatient Registration/ Education" entrance that is on the west end of the hospital off of Houk Street. Come through the lobby to the classrooms toward the back of the building. See the electronic reader board for which room your class will be held.
MultiCare Valley Hospital
12606 East Mission Ave.
Spokane, WA 99216
Angela Hazen, RN
- Jun19Mommy & Me Postpartum Support Group - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Jul10Baby Care Basics - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Jul17Women's Center & Birth Center/Labor & Delivery Tour - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Jul20Breastfeeding Class - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Aug17Prepared Childbirth Saturday Class - MultiCare Valley Hospital