Breastfeeding Class - MultiCare Valley Hospital
Like any new skill, breastfeeding takes knowledge and practice to be successful. Pregnant women who learn about how to breastfeed are more likely to be successful than those who do not. This breastfeeding class will offer pregnant women and their partners the chance to prepare and ask questions before the baby's arrival. We cover the basics in milk supply, latch and positioning, pumping and returning to work. There is great information for partners and support people as well, as it takes support and encouragement for breastfeeding success.
Registration is REQUIRED. For more information email Angie Tollefson, RN, IBCLC at [email protected].
*Classes are held in the Health and Education area of the hospital. You will enter through the "Outpatient Registration/ Education" entrance that is on the west end of the hospital off of Houk Street. Come through the lobby to the classrooms toward the back of the building. See the electronic reader board for which room your class will be held.
MultiCare Valley Hospital
12606 East Mission Ave.
Spokane, WA 99216
Angie Tollefson, RN, IBCLC
- Jan23Mommy & Me Post Partum Support Group - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Feb20Women's Center & Birth Center/Labor & Delivery Tour - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Mar6Baby Care Basics - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Mar16Breastfeeding Class - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Apr20Prepared Childbirth Saturday Class - MultiCare Valley Hospital