Women's Center & Birth Center/Labor & Delivery Tour - MultiCare Valley Hospital
View the private birthing suites on our Labor and Delivery unit and get your questions answered about birthing at Valley Hospital. Information regarding pre-registration, arrival to the hospital and what to expect during your stay will be provided. We want to make sure you get the personal attention you deserve while visiting us, so please register online as space is limited.
You will come in the "VISITOR'S ENTRANCE" of the hospital. It is east of the Emergency Department entrance. Wait in the lobby across from the gift shop and we will start the tour from there. Please note that the tour starts promptly at the scheduled time and usually lasts 30-45 minutes.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. For more information email Leah Francka, RNC, at [email protected].
MultiCare Valley Hospital
12606 East Mission Ave.
Spokane, WA 99216
Leah Francka, RNC
- Feb20Mommy & Me Post Partum Support Group - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Mar6Baby Care Basics - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Mar13Women's Center & Birth Center/Labor & Delivery Tour - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Mar16Breastfeeding Class - MultiCare Valley Hospital
- Apr20Prepared Childbirth Saturday Class - MultiCare Valley Hospital