If you are experiencing an emergency, call 9-1-1.
MultiCare Valley Hospital has been providing 24-hour emergency services to Spokane Valley since 1969. Our response to your emergency is immediate and comprehensive. To ensure we are fully prepared to treat patients arriving by ambulance, we communicate with paramedics as they make their way to our Emergency Department. Our facility includes:
- Over 20 emergent-care beds
- Bedside registration
- Bedside critical laboratory tests
- Cardiac monitoring for each bed
- Full radiology services, including CT scan and MRI, and laboratory testing
- A digital teleradiology system allowing for prompt X-ray review
- Patient tracking system that identifies the next care stage or intervention, allowing for timely identification
- An area for nonacute emergencies
- Centralized nursing area with views of patient rooms
- Waiting room with private areas and children's playroom
Valley Hospital is also a nationally accredited chest pain center. Our Emergency Department includes treatment rooms specifically designed for patients with cardiac emergencies. And our rooftop helipad ensures rapid transport of critically ill trauma patients to other facilities in our area.
Our staffing and management is provided courtesy of Hospital Physician Partners (HPP) and our staff is certified in:
- Advanced cardiac life support
- Pediatric life support
- Neonatal resuscitation
- Emergency nursing pediatric program
- Trauma nursing care course
- Basic life support
- Critical care and emergency nursing
12606 E Mission Ave.
Spokane Valley, WA 99216