Celebrate Seniority is a MultiCare free membership program that promotes successful aging for people 55 and better.
Community volunteers provide bike helmet fittings, blood pressure screenings, Grannies' Attic Thrift Shop, and crafting groups and more. The program hosts education, social activities and volunteer opportunities throughout Pierce County at senior centers, retirement homes and community centers.
Apply to volunteer for Celebrate Seniority here.
Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 9am to 3pm
1004 East Main Avenue, Suite C, Puyallup, WA 98372
Reception Desk Phone:
For questions, contact Deborah Gurney at 253-697-7386 or [email protected].
- Grannies’ Attic raised $249,648 to support programs and patients at Good Samaritan.
- Volunteers held 216 blood pressure events for 2,688 total participants.
- Nine volunteers served 4,504 hours with the Senior Companion/Friend Programs, making 738 trips to support 14 clients.
- A total of 3,849 handmade items were created and donated by volunteers, including wheelchair bags, baby hats and layette sets.
- There were 227 exercise classes held for 3,226 participants, including Gentle Yoga and S.A.I.L.