Choosing the right partner to help you on your weight-loss journey can be a challenge.
What makes our programs different?
MultiCare's Bariatric Surgery Program combines the expertise of a team of certified bariatric surgery professionals with a compassionate and supportive environment. Our comprehensive program is designed to support success through all stages of your weight-loss journey. Through MultiCare you'll have access to:
- A nationally accredited Comprehensive Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®).
- A program recognized in the UnitedHealthcare Bariatric Centers of Excellence Network.
- Three board-certified surgeons with over a decade of experience in performing bariatric surgery, as well as a certified physician's assistant.
- A program coordinator who is a certified bariatric nurse.
- A psychologist specializing in the bariatric patient population.
- Five registered dietitians dedicated to weight management.
- An experienced and friendly support staff.
- Assistance navigating insurance plan coverage and requirements.
- Clinics conveniently located in Covington, Olympia and Tacoma.
- Multiple visits with your care team before and after surgery.
- Free support groups to connect you with your bariatric surgery peers.
Medical Weight Loss
Unlike many product-based programs, MultiCare's Medical Weight Loss Program offers you education and support to empower you to make the changes that you need to in your life. Using a thorough assessment that identifies your key weight-gain factors, our program is truly personalized to you. We offer:
- A researched-based program that doesn't rely on packaged products.
- Medical oversight from board-certified bariatricians — doctors who are experts in obesity.
- Medical nutrition therapists who have specific expertise in weight loss and wellness.
- One-on-one support from a dedicated nutrition therapist throughout the program.
- A specific nutritian and exercise plan based on your health, goals and key factors for weight gain.
- Simplified access to other medical and supportive resources as necessary.
Make an Appointment
Let us help find the right weight-loss approach for you. Call the MultiCare Center for Weight Loss & Wellness at 253-301-5280 or toll-free at 844-256-7659 to schedule a consultation.