The Family Birth Center at MultiCare Auburn Medical Center is a warm and welcoming place for you to have your baby. We offer privacy, comfort and the expertise you need for your delivery and recovery.
Features of our Birth Center include:
- A dozen private rooms, where you'll stay throughout your labor, delivery, recovery and post-partum stay (Unless you need extra medical support)
- Each room includes a window, jetted tub, sofa, two visitor chairs, one rocking chair, a baby warmer and plenty of room for visitors
- Baby stays in the room with mom (unless baby needs extra medical support)
- An Intermediate Care Nursery with 24/7 coverage from board-certified neonatology specialists, if your baby needs more care
- A family-friendly, open visitor policy so friends, family and loved ones can visit whenever you like
- Lactation support to help you successfully breast feed your baby
- Newborn photo services
How to Reach Us
The Family Birth Center at Auburn Medical Center can be reached by calling 253-545-2522.
Plan Your Visit